Here’s what you’ll love:
• Historic 1840s property with beautifully appointed renovations
• Onsite lodging (bed & breakfast)
• Dozens of photo opportunities
• Indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception spaces
• Experienced on-site wedding planner
• Gorgeous bridal suite and ready rooms
• Friendly team and onsite barn animals
We know you want a beautiful, intimate, personal ceremony followed by a gorgeous reception where your loved ones are dancing, mingling, and having the best time ever. That’s where our years of experience and dedication come in.
What Our Wedding Couples Love
“Their expertise guided the day perfectly to allowing this Mother of the Bride to enjoy every special moment.” – Dawn
“If you’re looking for a venue that is low-stress, but allows you to personalize your day this is the place to be!” – Robin
“The venue is beautiful and all of the staff and vendors are professional, friendly, and experts in what they do.” – Linda
“On our wedding day we didn’t have to stress about a single thing and everything went perfectly.” – Jen
Let’s start this journey together. Get ready to experience our fantastic barn wedding venue, warm and loving hospitality, and simplicity of wedding planning.
If you’re ready to meet and tour the venue, scroll down to contact us.